COMMUNITY

Page: 4

Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited and The Royal Grenada Police Force Welfare Association have made another step towards deepening their relationship. At a ceremony at the Bank’s Head Office on Thursday, January 18, 2018, the organizations signed a Memorandum of Understanding which provides preferred terms and conditions to members of the RGPF and their spouses when […]

Click on images to enlarge        

The Save the Camerhogne Pak Committee, on Wednesday afternoon, shared with the local media the final version of the Resolution it hopes all political parties and independent candidates contesting the up-coming General Elections will soon be given an opportunity to sign, confirming their commitment to preserve the park for recreational use for future generations. Camerhogne […]

Brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ: I am very happy to greet you all, people of God in Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique as I celebrate with you my first Christmas as Bishop of St. George’s-in-Grenada. I would like to thank all those who have made me feel so very welcome in Grenada, especially during […]

I have noted last night’s newscast on GBN which featured the concerns of residents in St. Patrick’s south of the Breakwater Project.Permit me to bring to your attention the following:- The breakwater was done as part of a Disaster and Vulnerability Reduction Programme at a cost of $4.6 mill. – http://www.gov.gd/egov/news/2017/may17/17_05_17/item_3/shore-back-sautuers.html An EIA was not done […]

The Government of Grenada, through the Ministry of Social Development & Housing has established a special Committee to help curb the dreaded issue of Child Sexual Abuse. Government recognizes that Child Sexual Abuse is a crime, and a serious breach of the rights of every child to grow in a safe and happy environment. It […]

Pink Gin Beach, St. George- 19th December 2017- Hundreds of schoolchildren in Grenada got a special treat from the Sandals Foundation this year, when the company partnered with Hasbro Inc. one of the worlds’ leading play and entertainment companies, for its annual Holiday Toy Drive. Hasbro Inc. provided Twister, Bop It, Connect 4, My Little […]

Through the erection of a bridge over a ravine, residents of the Laborie village of Petersfield now have easier access through the community.  Prior to this, they found themselves having to place temporary boards on the banks of the ravine in order to cross over. The overall project was done in two phases at a […]

Sandals LaSource will be helping to spread some Christmas joy next month, with sponsorship of the children and chaperones of the Queen Elizabeth Children’s Home as well as the Father Maligan’s Home for Boys, giving them the opportunity to attend and be part of the Rotary Club’s Carols by Candlelight event. The event is carded […]

United Nations Universal Children’s Day was established in 1954 and is celebrated on November 20th each year to promote international togetherness, awareness among children worldwide, and improving children’s welfare. The Grenada National Coalition on the Rights of the Child (GNCRC) stands in solidarity and joins with the local, regional and international communities in recognizing our […]

Grenada Broadcast Live Stream

Current track
TITLE
ARTIST